At a glance
- Originator Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Cytoprotectives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine deaminase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebral ischaemia; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Apr 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Dec 1999 Cypros Pharmaceutical has merged with RiboGene to form Questcor Pharmaceuticals