At a glance
- Originator Institute of Microbial Chemistry
- Class Antibacterials; Glyoxylates
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2001 Launched for Gram-positive infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 17 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Gram-positive infections in Japan (Unknown route)