Streptococcal A vaccine - Active Biotech
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Active Biotech
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2002 Streptococcus A vaccine is due to be licensed out to a collaboration partner during 2002
- 14 Dec 2000 Actinova has been closed down
- 14 Dec 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Streptococcal infections in Sweden (Parenteral)