Diabetes type 1 vaccine - CorixaAlternative Names: Anervax.DB; DiavaX
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Corixa Corporation
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Diabetes mellitus vaccines; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 May 2000 Anervax.DBTM is available for licensing (http://www.corixa.com)
- 23 Feb 1999 Anergen is now part of Corixa Corporation