Anti-CD7 monoclonal antibody-PAP conjugateAlternative Names: Anti-CD7 pokeweed antiviral protein; Anti-CD7 pokeweed antiviral protein immunoconjugate; Anti-CD7 pokeweed antiviral protein immunotoxin; TXU pokeweed antiviral protein; TXU-PAP
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Wayne Hughes Institute
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute myeloid leukaemia; HIV infections; Leukaemia; Lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for HIV infections treatment in USA (IV-infusion)
- 06 Nov 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Lymphoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Nov 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)