Research programme: adenosine A3 modulators - Gilead SciencesAlternative Names: Adenosine A3 modulators research programme - Gilead Sciences
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Gilead Sciences; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A3 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 2001 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Jun 1998 New profile
- 22 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)