CromafibanAlternative Names: CT 50352
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris; Myocardial infarction; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2002 COR Therapeutics has been acquired by, and integrated into, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Sep 1999 CT 50352 is now known as cromafiban
- 15 Sep 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Stroke in USA (PO)