Adeno-ceNOS gene therapy - Crucell
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 25 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Coronary artery restenosis in Belgium (Unknown route)