Adeno-thymidine-kinase gene therapy - Crucell
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Crucell
- Class Antineoplastics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Thymidine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 25 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in Netherlands (Unknown route)