At a glance
- Originator Wyeth K.K.
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 1999 Lederle Japan is now called Wyeth-Lederle Japan
- 25 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Japan (Unknown route)