ONO AE 248
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Prostaglandins
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists; Prostaglandin E3 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 1998 New profile
- 25 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 25 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Japan (Unknown route)