Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator BioResearch Ireland
- Class Radioprotectives
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chemoprotection; Radioprotection
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Radiation injuries (Prevention)/Radioprotection in Ireland (unspecified route)
- 10 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Chemotherapy induced damage (Prevention)/Chemoprotection in Ireland (unspecified route)