At a glance
- Originator Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Immunological disorders in Canada (Unknown route)
- 29 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Immunological disorders in Canada (Unknown route)