Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Innovata
- Class Contrast media
- Mechanism of Action Ultrasonography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiomyopathies
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2007 Innovata has been acquired by Vectura
- 05 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Cardiomyopathy (diagnosis) in United Kingdom (Intra-arterial)
- 30 Mar 2001 Quadrant Healthcare has been acquired by Elan Corporation