Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2000 Discontinued-II for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 05 Sep 2000 Discontinued-II for Inflammation in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)