Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Thallia Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)
- 30 Jun 1998 New profile
- 30 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)