ALX 5407Alternative Names: ALX5407
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2000
At a glance
- Originator NPS Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Glycine reuptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Feb 2000 Allelix Biopharmaceuticals has merged with NPS Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jul 1998 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)