At a glance
- Originator Shin Nippon Yakuhin
- Class Antiulcers; Gastric antisecretories
- Mechanism of Action Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 03 Jul 1998 New profile
- 03 Jul 1998 Preclinical development for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)