SR 146131Alternative Names: SSR-146131
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Drug-induced dyskinesia; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Obesity in France (unspecified route)
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Drug-induced dyskinesia in France (unspecified route)
- 02 Oct 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Obesity in France (unspecified route)