PromegapoietinAlternative Names: Promegapoietin-1a
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stem cell mobilisation; Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 02 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Stem cell mobilisation in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombocytopenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer