Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Recordati
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Urinary incontinence in Italy (unspecified route)
- 15 Jan 2002 Suspended-II for Urinary incontinence in Italy (Unknown route)
- 14 Feb 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Urinary incontinence in Italy (Unknown route)