Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Institute for Pharmaceutical Research
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2001 No-Development-Reported for Wounds in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 13 Mar 2001 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 07 Jul 1998 Preclinical development for Wounds in Switzerland (Unknown route)