Goserelin intranasal - West Pharmaceutical Services
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator West Pharmaceutical Services Drug Delivery and Clinical Research Centre
- Class Antineoplastics; Oligopeptides; Pituitary hormone releasing hormones
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Endometriosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Endometriosis in United Kingdom (Intranasal)
- 26 Jan 2001 DanBioSyst is now called West Pharmaceutical Services Drug Delivery and Clinical Research Centre
- 08 Jul 1998 Preclinical development for Endometriosis in United Kingdom (Intranasal)