JE 2147Alternative Names: AG 1776; KNI 764
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Japan Energy Corporation
- Class Antivirals; Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 01 Dec 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)