Latest Information Update: 28 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Briana Bio-Tech; Nonindustrial source
- Class Neuroprotectants; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Multiple sclerosis in Canada (IV)
- 09 Jul 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Multiple sclerosis in Canada (IV)