Cancer vaccine - SynthRx
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator CytRx Corporation
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 11 Apr 2011 SynthRx has been acquired by ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)