MEN 91507Alternative Names: LM 1507
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios Menarini; Menarini
- Class Antiasthmatics; Benzopyrans
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Asthma in Spain (PO)
- 01 Jan 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Asthma in Italy (PO)
- 31 Mar 2003 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Asthma in Spain (PO)