At a glance
- Originator Taiho Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 Preclinical development for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)