Research programme: adrenergic beta 3 receptor agonists - Eli Lilly
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Benzimidazoles; Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta 2 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Syndrome X; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)