RD 62198Alternative Names: RD6-2198
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Herpes simplex virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)
- 30 Sep 1998 A preclinical study has been added to the Viral Infections antimicrobial activity and pharmacodynamics sections