At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antibacterials; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Encephalitis virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Encephalitis virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 May 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)