BMOVAlternative Names: bis(maltolato)oxavanadium(IV)
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator University of British Columbia
- Developer Gho Pharma; University of British Columbia
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Burns; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2007 No development reported - Phase-II for Burns in USA (IV)
- 02 Apr 2007 No development reported - Phase-II for Burns in Europe (IV)
- 19 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Canada (PO)