At a glance
- Originator Ajinomoto
- Class Antineoplastics; Stilbenes
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 08 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Mar 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)