Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Oximes
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cognition disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Nov 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)