Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics; Colony-stimulating factors; Interleukins; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte colony stimulating factor stimulants; Interleukin 3 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2000 Monsanto has merged with Pharmacia & Upjohn to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 04 Aug 1998 Phase-III clinical trials for Neutropenia in USA (SC)