At a glance
- Originator Fidia Farmaceutici
- Class Analgesics; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in Italy (unspecified route)
- 22 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Italy (Unknown route)
- 05 Aug 1998 New profile