At a glance
- Originator Glycomed
- Developer Glycomed; University of Michigan Medical School
- Class Antineoplastics; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lung disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Lung disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Aug 1998 New profile
- 05 Aug 1998 Preclinical development for Lung disorders in USA (Unknown route)