At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 31 Jan 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Sep 1998 Preclinical data from the 216th ACS Meeting have been added to the adverse events and pharmacokinetics sections