Research programme: cyclo-oxygenase-2 inhibitors - Roche BioscienceAlternative Names: Research programme: COX-2 inhibitors - Roche Bioscience
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Aug 1998 New profile