At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nippon Shinyaku; Nonindustrial source
- Class Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Rho-associated kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral vasospasm
Most Recent Events
- 18 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Cerebral vasospasm in Japan (Unknown route)
- 13 Aug 1998 Preclinical development for Vascular disorders in Japan (Unknown route)