Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis; Transient ischaemic attacks
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Transient ischaemic attacks in Japan (PO)
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Japan (PO)
- 13 Aug 1998 New profile