At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Amidines; Antiplatelets; Thiazoles; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 1998 New profile
- 13 Aug 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 13 Aug 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Coronary artery restenosis in Japan (Unknown route)