At a glance
- Originator Menarini
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal disorders; Glioma; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Glioma in Italy (Unknown route)
- 12 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Gastrointestinal disorders in Italy (PO)
- 12 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in Italy (PO)