At a glance
- Originator Hokuriku Seiyaku
- Class Antiasthmatics; Butyric acids; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists; Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2001 Pharmaceutical business of BASF has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories
- 17 Aug 1998 Preclinical development for Asthma in Japan (PO)