At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte colony stimulating factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Neutropenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Jan 2001 SmithKline Beecham has merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Jan 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made