Rotavirus DNA vaccine
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Health Protection Agency Porton Down; Nonindustrial source; Stanford University School of Medicine; University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Gene therapies; Rotavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rotavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rotavirus infections in USA (PO)
- 24 Aug 1998 Preclinical development for Rotavirus infections in USA (PO)