At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Developer Kyushu University; Medical College of Georgia; Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation; Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antihypertensives; Muscle relaxants
- Mechanism of Action Rho-associated kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Asthma; Cardiovascular disorders; Erectile dysfunction; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (unspecified route)
- 17 Nov 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Nov 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Japan (unspecified route)