Monoclonal antibody MX-DTPA BrE-3Alternative Names: MX-DTPA BrE-3
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 1998 New profile
- 26 Aug 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Breast cancer in USA (IV-infusion)