At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists; Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pollakisuria; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pollakisuria in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Urinary incontinence in Japan (Unknown route)
- 27 Aug 1998 Preclinical development for Pollakisuria in Japan (Unknown route)