Research programme: paclitaxel analogues - XechemAlternative Names: XCLY 145B1; XCLY 146B2; XCLY 401759
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center; Xechem International
- Developer Xechem International
- Class Alkaloids; Terpenes
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 16 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)